quarta-feira

MAN OF THE HOUSE

Share

This quick entry is about a light comedy I watched with no big expectations: Man of the House (USA, 2005), by director Stephen Herek.



Tommy Lee Jones plays Roland Sharp, a tough and uptight police officer. Divorced and bitter, he has to look after five cheerleaders who witness a murder. The shock of personalities (he’s formal and intellectual, while they’re outgoing and superficial) will give good moments.

I

This comedy with a few moments of action is not brilliant, or the laugh-out-loud kind of film. But still: it kept me entertained and gave me a couple of laughs. Jones sticks to his same traditional character, but he knows how to make fun of his classic type without being satirical or rude.

I

Man of the House is totally forgettable, but light and enjoyable. Just a small movie to pass the time.

I

Just thought I’d comment.

>> ZÉ B. [3/5]

IMDB link: HERE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário