quinta-feira

HELLO!

Share
Hey, everybody!

To whoever's reading this, it's my first post in this blog. Let me say this upfront: I am the typical film lover. (Just check my Twitter nickname... :D) To me, movies are a great source of entertainment: they can make you laugh, cry, reflect, get scared out of your shorts...

This is why we decided to write this blog: because we love movies and we love talking about them. So, to start off, I'm sending the link to my tweets about the movies I've watched in the theaters recently. They're really short because of the 140 characters limit, but the next posts here in the blog will be more complete and informative.

The numbers at the end of each tweet indicate my rating. These ratings will be used here as well. They are:
1: horrible - bad
2: weak - could have been better
3: good - watchable
4: very good - great
5: perfect - masterpiece

This is the link to my movie-commenting Twitter: twitter.com/FilmLover14

By the way, my main source and my life saver is this: The Internet Movie Database (http://www.imdb.com/). Check it out, it's full of details and commentaries about movies, series, actors/actresses etc. I recommend it!

Thank you for your attention and the possible replies.

Zé B.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário