segunda-feira

BACK TO WORK!

Share
Hello, everybody!

As everything else in my tech life, this blog came as the center of my attention, but was soon left aside. Maybe I was too busy, maybe I stopped caring as much as I did when we first started... I don't know, but we have kind of forgot about our dear The Movie Goers' Diary. But I have decided to give this blog a restart.

Lots of movies have been watched by me and Rapha in this 7-month gap, and therefore it is impossible for us to recap them all, as well as the important movie news that came out in-between. I was actually pretty surprised when I saw our last published review was January's Sherlock Holmes. I hope we can continue the work as we left it 7 months ago. Rapha and I have had our setbacks and... well... fights. Tons of them. But I hope he'll return.

I'll refresh our "Must-See" list, as well as add some important movie links. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Yours sincerely,
ZÉ B.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário